[sword-devel] Palm Bible

Knox, Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:47:29 -0500

The additional component that I would find very helpful, not only for Palm
Bible but also for Sword in general, is an easy way to export the STEP
libraries I own to modules so that I can use the versions I'm most familiar
with. I've messed with stepdump on several occasions, but haven't had any
success converting my QuickVerse 6 libraries. It's quite frustrating to have
an interface far superior to the proprietary ones and rights to the texts I
need, but to be unable to put them together. I've intended to put together a
Perl script that picks up where stepdump leaves off, but haven't had the
time.

Chris Knox