[sword-devel] Delphi, mxwindows, java

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:14:56 +0100

>In all honesty, if people want to concentrate on developing a good Windows
>UI, though, they need to/should use Visual C++ (& probably MFC) since it

I'm using VC++ and wxWindows right now to develop a graphics-intensive
application for a client; works fine. I've come to really like the
wxWindows API. Not sure how difficult it would be to integrate other
libraries, though.

FWIW, the code compiled nicely under MacOS as well, with minor
changes. (It won't know, because I had to rewrite parts using MMX
assembler ;-)).

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The real job of every moral teacher is to keep on bringing us back,
time after time, to the old simple principles which we are all so
anxious not to see."  -- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity