[sword-devel] .net bindings (was: Introduction)

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:39:02 -0700

Hey guys.  We have bindings for a number of other languages.  It's not a
terrible tedious process to produce such.  A set of ActiveX controls (or
whatever M$ is calling them these days) would probably be a weeks worth
of work.  We have a flatapi to help facilitate creation of such
bindings, though some bindings can use the C++ API directly.  See:
sword/bindings in source package.

	-Troy.