[sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

Klaus R. H. Walther sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:39:14 +0100

Hello

Am Mittwoch, 12. März 2003 09:21 schrieb Costas I. Stergiou:

> two days ago I posted a message on the list about how I could use
> the sword api from delphi and some questions about BCC.
> I see now that there is a conversation about a new UI for Sword and
> I would like to add some comments on that (although this is only my
> second post on the list).

I have been working with Borland C++ Builder (BCB) for a few years. And I was
using a lot of Delphi-tools. That is no problem at all. The BCB compiles
delphi code. And as far as I know you can compile C/C++ code with Delphi. So
it shouldn't be a problem to compile diatheke or another C++ code and use it
in Delphi. If you need help to build a c++ module, which can be used in
Delphi, i can help you.

And another point: With kylix it should be possible to write C++ or Delphi and
compile it for windows and Linux. And kylix is free!

Shalom,
Philippus