[sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

Jason Turner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:51:24 -0700

Trevor,

I replied to your "introduction" mail but I think it is better to continue the
conversation in this thread. You raise a good question about the usefullness
of Diatheke. Hopefully someone can answer that. My main concern, and the
reason that I was aiming at .NET, was to make sure that the UI followed MS
new look and feel. Other's have brought up this problem with the Java
question.

Personally, I'm currently unemployed and looking for a way to spend my time.
Learning a new toolkit or not is not much consequence to me.

However, my hope is that whatever we make could be good enough and easy enough
to use that someone who is not a Christian may pick it up just to check it
out.

-Jason