[sword-devel] Palm Bible Converter

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:00:41 -0000

Hi there .......

On 12 Mar 2003 at 13:06, David Lim wrote:
>  I have been reading your archived posts datingback to Oct 2001.In it
> you mentioned the avaliability of a bible converter for Palm Bible. I am
> wondering if I may download it and do some convversion on my own. It does
> not seem to be available on sourceforge anymore.

Palm Bible has now changed to a commercial project.  However, we have the
last GPL issue both of code and binaries at
http://www.crosswire.org/crosswire/palmbible/index.html in the hope that
_someone_ will persue development and support of this excellent project.

The packages include a conversion program which accepts the output of Chris
Little's Diaspora, therefore any Sword module can be converted and used in
conjunction with the bible reader.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com