[sword-devel] Going offtopic...NA27 module question

Eeli Kaikkonen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:32:34 +0200

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 21:09, Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:
> In other words, the
> NA27/UBS4 are not simply copies of 2000 year old public domain texts that
> money grubbing infidels have locked for their filthy gain.

Publishing Textus Receptus (not with that name) was at first probably matter
of money and publicity. It was published with great haste to do it before
someone else. It was very buggy. So, does this discussion really belong here?
We could start another war...

If copyright is, it is. We live with that.

Eeli Kaikkonen