[sword-devel] Search for word in Sword

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:09:14 +0700

Good day,

I'd be willing to give it a try and can find some people to help test
it. Does that mean someone would compile a special test version? This is
a question from TBS but they are not in a rush for this at the moment.
IOW, when it is convenient for you then do it and meanwhile I can tell
them that it is being worked on.

Adrian

p.s. I'm not in a hurry for it either because they have first asked me
to setup a Linux file-server and e-mail server - both new things for me.