[sword-devel] TESTING / 1.5.6 (was: release schedule)

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:13:22 -0000

Hi there .........

On 7 Mar 2003 at 2:47, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I'd also like to get BibleCS back to an acceptably releasable state.

Could I just throw in a reminder that there has been no comment in a long
while (almost two years?) about the Sword2 gui prototype Windows front end.
I got excited about that when Troy first put it together.  Can we persuade
someone to re-visit that one and continue development?  The code's there in
the CVS.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com