[sword-devel] Search for word in Sword

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 02:16:30 -0700

We could possible enable an icu word division option in the search code.
  This would be a very easy addition.  Maybe we could try it and you
could let is know if it helps.

The web UI that we're hoping to work on ~March 15-April 15 is really
just a UI concentric project.  Diatheke is a backend solution to the
HTML/SWORD integration problem.  Diatheke doesn't really have any
official UI.  I could be that Diatheke is used to provide the data for
the new project-- not sure.  Hope that kindof makes sense.

	-Troy.