[sword-devel] Documentation and module creation

John Payne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:37:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,

I am hoping that someone would update the section on
creating modules. I have tried to work through it, but
I am not an xml expert.

I am, however, someone that has worked with
documentation other kinds of technical systems (mostly
ERP systems) and I work on a helpdesk. I'd be glad to
help with whatever documentation needs anyone would
have. Ultimately, I'd selfishly like to be able to
create my own modules, especially with a couple of my
commentaries written by John RW Stott.

let me know if I can help.

John Payne