[sword-devel] Convert markup in all modules to OSIS?

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:09:24 +0100

>> Ah, any idea when the OSIS Presentation module will be finished?
>I don't believe it is even started yet, but I presume it is still
planned.

Uhm, not so nice. I am currently writing a script to convert Calvins
Commentaries (from ccel.org) into an easy-to-import OSIS-format (at CCEL
the files are in OSIS, but not using the <verse> tags), and I was
searching for extra OSIS markup tags, for doing some extra markup, but I
couldn't find it...

And another question: if I have Calvins Commentaries in OSIS-format
(just like a commentarymodule exported with mod2osis), can it then be
converted to a Sword module, or do I need to wait till the osis2mod
program is ready (it will take at least 4 weeks until my script is
finished, maybe even more, depending on the time I have to complete it)?

BTW: I assume you guys at Crosswire are interested in having Calvins
Commentaries as module?

With kind regards,

Simon