[sword-devel] OSIS Quote Marks

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:33:55 -0700

Hey guys,
	Added a new option for the .conf files and check for it in OSISRTF.
You might need to update your OSIS filters to handle it as well,

OSISqToTick=false

This should turn off the translation of <q> to " or '  (Chris, maybe you
could put in the correct unicode values for
[open|close][Single|Double]Quote)

This .conf entry should be added to the ESV module, and will be soon
Lord willing.

ALSO, I had the logic backward for determining ' or " based on level.
I've switched them in OSISRTF.

	Thanks for reporting this Terry,

			-Troy.