[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre6

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:30:55 -0700

Joachim,
	That's an interesting point.  Not sure what to do about that.
Currently the tree control cannot display unicode, but the display
control does.  So, one or the other will not work with non-low-ascii.
We need to solve this somehow.  I would say put everything in UTF8, even
the key.  We support utf8 keys already in the lexicon, so we'll get
around to it eventually in the genbook display.

	Sorry didn't have a better answer,
		-Troy.