[sword-devel] New KJV2003 Module available

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:09:51 -0700

The lastest version of the KJV2003 project has been compiled along with
our latest OSIS KJV Old Testament, and the results look like they need
some work.

The module is available at the usual place:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?beta=true&tester=true&modType=Bibles

Some facts and observations about the module:

The OT has footnotes from the OSIS OT Text.  Can anyone confirm where
these footnotes came from and if they are indeed the KJV1769 original
footnotes?  They seem to display nicely in BibleCS with the new OSIS
footnote popup support.

Strongs numbers and morph in the OT don't seem to show up at all.
Peculiar.  Wonder if they are malformed OSIS tags.

All text in the NT seems to fail to render due to incorrect RTF.

NT does not have footnotes.  Do we have a PD source for correct 1769
footnotes for the NT?

Module is now compressed.

I'll try to debug later tonight, but would appreciate any insight anyone
might find regarding the module while I'm at school.

	-Troy.