[sword-devel] MacSword Beta

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:14:12 +0100

Hi,

To all those Mac users out there. I've just uploaded a new beta copy.
It'd be great if you could check it out.

The changes are if I can remember them:

Module list alphabetised
Cmd-N creates a new module window - same as top window
The book combo now doubles as a reference short cut
   you can type things in like 'cor' 'jas3:16' etc..
The book stepper buttons now work
Services are fixed again
***Bookmarks - you can now bookmark verses and organise them in folders

This is a beta copy and there are probably many bugs. I want to know
about them, email me any problems/suggestions.

It was compiled using the latest sword 1.5.6 lib, it's started crashing
when using TR, and I've not been able to get some of the new 1.5.6
features to work such as ESV's footnotes.

http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword0.2.6b1.app.sit

Enjoy --Will