[sword-devel] russian Bible

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:54:14 -0700

Vlad,
	I'm not sure how technical you are or what your question specifically
might be.  You sound like you've already found the basic answer:  Put
the data you have (notes, xrefs, commentaries, etc.) in OSIS format and
we can then import them in to the SWORD library.

	More specifically, if you have OSIS encoding questions, please ask and
I'm sure someone will help you with the specifics.  If you need basic
examples, we have a few modules that are currently osis encoded, or else
you can export any Bible as an OSIS encoded text using the mod2osis
utility.  This should serve as a good example.

	Excited to have you contribute time and material!  Please let us know
if there is anything we can do to help.

	-Troy.