[sword-devel] russian Bible

Frank Yung-Fong Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:31:43 -0700

For Example, in the English Bible, there are NIV, King James, RASB,
etc. Those are the name of the translation. <br>
internet so     it's free.</div>
interface</div>
texts in     simple html.</div>
perl-scripts which     allows me use</div>
read and     convert this</div>
write a     letter to author</div>
only with     BibleQuote.</div>
Time, <a href="mailto:vlad_savitsky@online.com.ua">vlad_savitsky@online.com.ua</a>
writes:</div>
I want to ask who made         sword-modules for the russian Bible
(RST)?<br>
I have more russian text         and I want to convert it to OSIS but<br>
I don't know how. <br>
I know         that text of the russian Bible had just sent to someone<br>
who made         RST-module. I can give texts to you or tell me what
to do.<br>
Thank         you.<br>
Vlad Savitsky - Kiev - Ukraine<br>
lot of       interest to working on Russian web based Bible. Do you
have some different       tranlation version? What is the version? Are
you the copyright owner who       can grant me permission to put those
on the web? </div>
in 1996 (yea, I am using that as the test case to test Netscape 2.0
when I       the intl developer working on Netscape 2.0's Chinese
support with form and       frame)</div>