[sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

John Baima sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:00:36 -0500

>   If you look in sword/bindings/cls/test2 (if you haven't yet done so)
> you should find good example code that uses these controls in an end user
> interface.  I also think searching isn't exposed yet, but again, having
> the framework in place, it's just a matter of adding the desired
> methods.  Please let me know if you need any help.  I should have more
> time in the coming weeks to spend on SWORD.
>
>         -Troy.

Troy,

I was going to take a look at that today in Delphi 7 for Windows, but I'm
getting an error message "The procedure entry point SWModule_previous could
not be located in the dynamic link library sword.dll." I'm just starting to
play with this so I'm not sure what I'm missing. I have the swicu20.dll,
but it is looking for a sword.dll and I do not know where that one if from.

Thanks

-John Baima