[sword-devel] small but critical bug in cvs

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:33:22 -0700

Martin,
	It's likely the '.'.  I added osis parsing support which separates
book.ch.vs  with '.'.  Let me know if it works without the '.' and if
so, some logic (maybe ' ' after a '.') to distinguish this from an
osisID and I'll look at it.  I'm still in the process of moving, so
hopefully in about 8 hours I'll be settled in and can look into it.

	Thanks for finding this!

		-Troy.