[sword-devel] Support Mailing List

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:33:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Dan Adams wrote:

> Is anyone else monitoring the list, I am one of the people looking at it and
> helping with some of the messages, but I only use the windows stuff. Also,
> Troy is there anything that can be done about the spam that is sent to
> sword-bugs and that is automatically forwarded to the support list?

If you want to get rid of spam close the list to non subscribers.

Unfortunatly open mailinglists or newsgroups contain too much spam so I
will not subscribe to a list that does not restrict postings to the
subscribers.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.