[sword-devel] OSIS filters

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:25:15 -0700 (MST)

People creating custom filters for translation of OSIS to other formats,
please watch the development of CVS over the next few days.  I will be
overhauling the OSIS filters. (The BT team are the only ones who I know
this applies do, but others watch out as well, if you're creating your own
filters.)

Yesterday, I committed a couple of changes that need to be handled.
Currently they're only in the OSISRTF filter, but I will add them to the
other OSIS filters in CVS shortly.

not exist and never did.
-- The <hi> filter needs to handle the "x-b" type in addition to "b".
Just "b" was valid in OSIS pre-1.5, but no longer is.
-- If your output format is sensitive to extra whitespace (i.e. is not
SGML/XML based) you'll need to strip extra whitespace from the data.  This
should be added to ThML filters too.

--Chris