[sword-devel] .conf file creation

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:31:26 -0700 (MST)

Looks pretty neat Don.  I have a few suggestions:

o all of the data paths seem to be missing a / after "modules"
o SourceType should offer a Null value
o the History field is really a History_<major>.<minor> (e.g. History_1.1)
  field for each new revision
o it would be nice if SwordVersionDate would automatically generate the
  date in ISO format

--Chris