[sword-devel] Help

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:50:04 EDT

--part1_6.15888c01.2c4d81cc_boundary

Can anyone point me the documentation of the following

1. Build instruction for Windows/Linux port of SWORD backend
2. Documentation of how to use Perl binding with Sword.
3. Any UI specification of Window's (or other port) of SWORD front-end port.

It will be interesting if we can
1. Create a XPConnect binding to the SWORD backend in the Mozilla world so
once the modle and library installed in the cleint, the JavaScript in the local
file can call SWORD api from JavaScript
2. Create a SWORD UI by using XUL + CSS + JS to talk to 1.

--part1_6.15888c01.2c4d81cc_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Can anyone point me the documentation of the following=
<BR>
<BR>
1. Build instruction for Windows/Linux port of SWORD backend<BR>
2. Documentation of how to use Perl binding with Sword. <BR>
3. Any UI specification of Window's (or other port) of SWORD front-end port.=
<BR>
<BR>
It will be interesting if we can<BR>
1. Create a XPConnect binding to the SWORD backend in the Mozilla world so o=
nce the modle and library installed in the cleint, the JavaScript in the loc=
al file can call SWORD api from JavaScript<BR>
2. Create a SWORD UI by using XUL + CSS + JS to talk to 1. <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_6.15888c01.2c4d81cc_boundary--