[sword-devel] OSIS 1.5 / OSIS Editor

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:54:37 +0200

> Well, to me this sounds like a worthy project.
> Let me know if I can be of any assistance with setting up a project @
> sourceforge or something like that for you.

Thanks! I only go next week on vacation for 3 weeks, so I think it will be
after I'm back that I'm going to seriously work on it

BTW: Is it usually to open a SourceForge even when the project is still in
pre-Alpha phase? I mean, at this moment there's nothing working yet.

Anyway, it's a great idea to make it a public project! Thanks!

Greetz,

Simon