[sword-devel] OSIS and Modules

Victor Porton sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:38:25 +0600 (YEKST)

On 18-Jul-2003 Jason Brooks wrote:
>     I noticed some texts on ccel.org today and converted them to GBFs.
> So far, so good.  What is the state of OSIS tools?  CCEL offers texts in
> OSIS format, so the sky should be the limit on what the project can
> offer in terms of content.  Is there a location for OSIS tools, even
> beta?  Are they yet finalized?

So it seems reasonable to make OSIS installer (which will get an OSIS file
and automatically convert it to a module and install).

So we would allow to install any module from CCEL without duplication on
CrossWire site, even if the number of texts on CCEL is to big,

--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)