Zaurus support Re: [sword-devel] Support Email Volunteers

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:45:42 +0100

Christian Renz wrote:
>> Just a thought, since there are quite a lot of qpsword/zaurus support
>> mails now do you think it would be appropriate to create a
>> qpsword-users  mailing list and try and create a community around it?
>

> Not sure whether there's enough interest. Might be worth it if people
> on sword-devel feel bothered by Zaurus-related posts, though.

well, I wouldn't expect (m)any users to get near sword-devel! ;) The
idea  is to try and get a group of users that can help each other with
support type stuff. And development can stay on sword-devel since it is
still small. Depends if you think there would be interested users or not.

Regards,
Daniel