[sword-devel] Support Email Volunteers

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:59:40 +0200

Sorry for being a bit behind the Zaurus support e-mails. I got a CF
card today, so I'll be able to test out new ROMs anytime (instead of
finding someone willing to borrow his card to me first). I'll go and
check the new Sharp ROM as well as the new Opie version and try to
get back to the people that had problems with 3.10.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"When I am 80 years old, even if everyone in the whole world puts me on
a pedestal and thinks I'm the renaissanciest man that ever lived, I
still intend to take out the trash when my wife asks me to."  -- Larry Wall