[sword-devel] PocketPC Development -- _WIN32_WCE #ifdef(s) and other questions

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:41:47 -0700

> Also, I'm leaning towards supporting only PocketPC2002+ since that is the
> toolset I have.

I would say PocketPC in general ought to be the target. But if you're
going to get us as far as PocketPC 2002, I don't think it should be that
much of a problem for someone else to get it running on the original.
There wasn't that much difference, was there?

WinCE pre-3.0 should not be a target though.  These devices are too
limited and no longer on sale, so it's probably not worth the effort.

--Chris