[sword-devel] PocketPC Development -- _WIN32_WCE #ifdef(s) and other questions

Herb Ledebohm sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:19:47 -0500

What is the stance on me adding a number of these to the source?
#ifdef _WIN32_WCE ...or... #ifndef _WIN32_WCE

If you guys prefer that we don't litter up the code with a bunch of
definition checks like these then I'll need to break out some of the code
(which I'll have to do for directory/file services, system time, etc.
anyway) and handle it in the project file.

Comments?  Preferences?

Also, I'm leaning towards supporting only PocketPC2002+ since that is the
toolset I have.