[sword-devel] Error building VC6 -- using libsword.dsw

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:30:14 -0700 (MST)

Dave means that you need to also checkout the icu-sword module.  I don't
have a copy of it with me right now, so I don't recall the specifics.  In
the past, there were options for building both ICU and non-ICU versions of
the Sword library in VC++.  If that option still exists, you can switch to
the non-ICU build and it should work without the icu-module.  Otherwise,
you will need to get icu-sword, build that first (use the allinone
project), then build libsword.

--Chris