[sword-devel] Can't shut off footnotes in KJV, KJV lite modules

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:28:12 -0500

Hello, Everyone :)
As the subject line states, I cannot shut the footnotes off in either
the KJV or the KJV lite modules.  Actually, it also appears that I can't
turn off footnotes on any module that I try.

If I go into "Settings | Configure BibleTIme | Sword | Filter Settings"
and uncheck every box, I still can't turn off the footnotes.
The only "Display Options" that appear to work are the following:
   1. Use linebreaks after each verse
   2. Show versenumbers

This behavior does not appear to be confined to any one module, but it
seems to affect every module that I have tried.

I am using the current CVS of Bibletime on Red Hat 9 with all the
official updated installed.  If you have any further questions for me,
I'll be glad to try to answer them for you :)

Steven P. Ulrick