[sword-devel] ESV Footnotes in 1.56pre5 & 6

Jason Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:06:03 -0400

I have downloaded both pre7 and the new ESV.  I've looked more closely
at my settings and the different refs in Mark.  In Mark 1, the first two
cross refs aren't showing up.  They are x1.1 and x2.1.  I'm also finding
some othere sporadic xrefs not coming up like x8.2 in Mark 1:8.  Could
this be formatting?  Most others I check are coming up, and I have
checked to insure that the global setting for xrefs is on.  I've even
cycled it on and off a couple of times.  Any ideas why some of these
aren't working?  For refs, I'm using Win XP Home SP1.

Thanks,
Jason