[sword-devel] 1.5.6?

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:23:17 +0200

Hi Troy,

I tried the 1.5.7, and it didn't find any problems.

BTW: maybe nice to call Application.ProcessMessages (that's Delphi code, I
guess BCB has a similar function) while the search is searching, each time
you call ProcessMessages windows checks if the form needs to be redrawn, so
the form is not getting white if the search takes some long time...

Greetz,

Simon