[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre7

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:50:49 -0700

Paul,
	I'm not quite sure what you are saying.

	I don't know of an Osis.xml file.
	Yes. There is a file in the source code:
	sword/utilities/osis2mod.cpp that somewhat works for OSIS.
	There currently isn't a windows binary of this file on the site and I
personally haven't tested the utility under windows.

	Hope this answers your questions.  You can download the sword module
from this link:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?beta=true&tester=true&modType=Bibles