[sword-devel] ESV Footnotes in 1.56pre5 & 6

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:16:33 -0700

Paul,
	It should be just like any other module.  If you downloaded the Windows
link then there will be a setup.exe file in the .zip; if you downloaded
the Raw link, then you will need to unzip all the files, keeping their
directory structure included in the zip file, to the location you
installed sword for windows-- probably

C:\Program Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project\

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.