[sword-devel] sword 1.5.6 outstanding issues

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:04:55 -0700

Chris,
	Thanks for the insight.  It sounds likely to me, also.  I started to
rerun the ESV tonight, but then decided that if I wait for you, we might
get some of the x-crossref things changed to OSIS 1.5.

	Also seems like the NASB module had some 'citation' note types with
embedded references that might be turned into crossReference note types,
as well.

	Thanks again for looking into this.

	-Troy.