[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre6

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:50:34 +0700

Good day,

After a little more digging, here are some indicators. The v1.5.5 works
with all texts that I have here of Thai. The pre6 version works with all
Thai texts except the encrypted ones. Versions in 'RawText' and 'zText'
are viewable but ciphered zipped texts either display nothing, rtf codes
or a few formatting codes.

I have not tried it with a ciphered Roman alphabet module (none
available on my laptop).

Adrian

P.S. I can send a Thai ciphered module if necessary.