[sword-devel] HebModern copyrights.

Avihai.H sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:29:53 +0200

 That's great news.  That means it's public domain because typing is not
 copyrightable and we don't preserve any "arrangement".

 --Chris

 Shalom Christian, how are you :o)

    Yes it is great, but there is one main problem:

    The translation should be "Menukad". As I have
    said before, "Nikud" is something that you would
    find only in the Hebrew language and it tells the
    reader how to pronounce word correctly.
    Adding the "Nikud" will require a lot of work,
    it's not an easy task at all.

    Another thing is that the books' order of the OT
    and the NT are different in Hebrew, so it's
    something that we should take into consideration.

    I have a suggestion concerning the chapter and verse lists:
    I think that it should be like the book chooser - combo, it
    will be more efficient.

                                                             :o)
                                                                  Aviahi.H