[sword-devel] How to called SWORD's API from VB6

MSCheo sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:27:23 -0800

Hi,
Wow, I am so glad to have find this site!  It is indeed an answered
prayer.
I was looking for Bible study tools to suit my needs but there is always
something missing from those packages.

Your site offers me something I have not dare to think about - DIY with
a lot of pre-built templates, Bibles, Notes, helps, wow!!!

I spent an hour  or more looking through both the crosswire site and
Sourceforge but could not locate the information to called the API using
VB.  All seems to be C/C++ related which is unfamiliar to me <sigh!>  I
have downloaded both the Sword 1.5.5 Win32, Start and the API.

Anyone can advise me the declaration stuff required for VB.  There don't
seems to be a dll (except for a swicu20.dll).
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!
--
Warm Regards,