[sword-devel] public rpms of the sword library

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:58:18 +0000

Hello,

as we want to change the build system for BibleTime to no longer compile the
sword library in statically, I would like to kindly ask for official rpms to
be provided on the sword website. I cannot do those on my own, but I am sure
that there are people who already have sword rpms available, and who might
take over providing those packages in future too.

Would somebody volunteer for this? Would it be possible to have them uploaded
to crosswire.org and offered on the website?

Thank you for considering. Blessings,

Martin