[sword-devel] New filter for red letter words

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:25:47 +0100

Hey Chris,
it wasn't my intention to start a flame war :)

We just remove the red color, but no text. The red color was added later by
the translators but it's no in the original ancient texts. Just like
footnotes. Or am I wrong here?

It's the users choice if he likes Jesus' words in red or black, isn't it?

And I didn't implemented this because of the sword-support eMail but because I
wanted the filter myself.
But if Troy says this it's wrong what I did I'll remove it.

Joachim