[sword-devel] For ALL On The List: Copyright Considerations, What do you think?

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:05:00 -0300

I think we need only two categories for modules:
1. Can be distributed without restrictions
2. Has restrictions on distribution

The CD only contains modules of category 1.
For the download area, modules of category 2 display the distribution
notes, in a way that is easily noticeable (red frame or something
similar).
The install manager could be modified to display a '©' ('(c)') symbol
or something similar for modules of category 2. Upon download, a popup
window comes up that displays the distribution notes.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"There seems no plan because it is all plan."  -- C.S. Lewis