[sword-devel] OSIS and Step

Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:52:59 -0500

On Thursday 09 January 2003 01:12 pm, Matthew Donadio wrote:
> Does anyone know if this is correct?  I though the ESV text on the
> CD-ROM wasn't in STEP format, but that everything else was.

The CBD Winter Catelog says this for the English Standard Version Bible (item
GS43167,GS43180,GS43190,GS43175,GS43206)
"Special Features: Retains classic theological terms and the generic use of
"he" * Free STEP CD-ROM features ESV and KJV texts, Nave's, Strong's,
commentaries, and more * Words of Christ in red * Size: 5.75" x 8.75" x 1.5"
* From Good News"

I'm assuming by what that says that the ESV text is in STEP format as well.
And even if the ESV isn't in STEP format the question still stands if I get
the Expositors Bible Commentary on a STEP compatible cdrom.