[sword-devel] spec/docs?

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:27:19 -0700

I wonder if anyone knows of information on how to use the PHP/swig
bindings, I have a copy of the source tree, but I am unsure where I can
start experimenting with the bindings. My overall goal is a concordance
like thing that uses PHP, I am thinking if possible to integrate the
verse display stuff directly into the PHP, if I do this I would gladly
make a part that could act similar to the diatheke perl module and
diatheke, depending on what is possible. I would like to try and see
what could be accomplished. Does anyone know where I could find some
information relating to how to use the bindings? Any help is
appreciated.

By the Grace of God,
Dan Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received
to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various
forms.