[sword-devel] How to start on a document?

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:03:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have been around on the mailinglist a while and have been over most (if
not all) of the website but found it nearly impossible to find out how to
actualy add something to the sword catalog.

I have a HTML text for the "Heidelbergse Catechismus" with loads of links
to the Scripture. My first questions are:

 - In what category does it belong? And how can we make sure other people
do not have to ask this question as well?

 - When I have rewritten the lot in thml (assuming that is the easiest
path to go for someone pretty good in html xhtml and docbook sgml) how can
I make a module out of it? Using the sword software for which I have
created up-to-date RPM files as well.

Any help on the subject is appreciated but I think they should shared with
everyone on the list.

Hugo.

PS: I hope to make notes on the exercise and create a document that might
help people with a similar attempt. (I managed as much on other projects I
have done as can be seen on the documents on my homepage.)

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.