[sword-devel] Accusations...

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:50:14 -0700 (MST)

> 2BabDict  -- came through OLB, done by Gary Gallant, TOLBSS contributor

> ASV -- based on files from ebible.org & Michael Paul Johnson

> Barnes -- apparently came through OLB (we'll have to fix that since a
better the source is available) but not Larry's work

> Esperanto -- came through OLB, done by a TOLBSS contributor

> GerElb1871 -- dunno

> GreekHebrew
> HebrewGreek -- from bf.org

> IGNT -- possibly; I thought this came from Maurice Robinson, so we
might have to regenerate it if it's from OLB; shouldn't be too difficult
once we have KJV2003 completed though we might consider merging the
results of KJV2003 with something like the AKJV for a more modern
rendering of the interlinear text (or doing a Strongs Number to English
glossary)

> FreCrl
> ItaDio
> ItaRive
> RomCor
> Luther
> Norsk -- I think these are all from Unbound Bible and similar websites
and if not are at least available there; we might have old info in .conf
files in some cases if we had older versions based on OLB modules

> Kekchi
> Xhosa -- apparently from OLB; like it says, further info unknown

> RNKJV -- through OLB, from TOLBSS maintainer Ernie Spillman; we had this
long before OLB, but Ernie made some corrections so I built a new version
off of that and added the Hebrew back to it