[sword-devel] An Interview With Larry Pierce

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:45:31 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Geoffrey W Hastings wrote:

> The following article is found at http://www.onlline-bible.com/larry.htm
> and http://www.davepohl.com/larry.html the RED text is supplied by me.
> This is the text of a 1995 interview with Larry Pierce by Bob Rutter, a
> freelance writer based in Guelph, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto).

Please bear in mind that not everyone reads HTML.

So I have no red text or anything like that. There are good practices that
worked for years to indicate quotations from you own text.

Please use them.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.