[sword-devel] Accusations...

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:59:49 -0700

Regarding the Indonesian texts, we have a friend at UBS that has put in
a good word for us at the Indonesian Bible Society, and we've contacted
them directly-- now that they know who we are and what we do-- and have
asked them to reconsider.  We've offered to removed the modules if they
still wish for us to do so and we're still waiting for their decision.

	-Troy.