[sword-devel] Accusations...

Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:51:28 -0500

On Sunday 05 January 2003 01:40 am, Jerry Hastings wrote:
> Someone should ask them for a list of specific works that they belive are
> infringed, and exactly how they are infringed. Let me know if they try to
> pull the compilation copyright line.

I used to use the OLB back in my windows days, and I specifically remember
there being public domain notices on modules in their copyright info.

1)If OLB can use them because they're pd then other people can too I would
think. Unless the copyright law here in the US is screwed up more than I knew
about.
2)Since when did the Library of Congress start keeping records on copyrights?
I thought that was the job of the Copyright and Patent office. I won't even
comment further on that.